Vision, Mission & Sustainable Actions
To be the partner of choice, developing intelligent Supply Chain solutions and delivering the highest level of Service, Quality, and Efficiency.
Grow by being the Best in Service, Quality, and Efficiency.
We are committed to be the leading Logistic Solution Provider to our Customers. We intend to achieve this by implementing a Quality Management System and Continually Improving it based on the following principles:
- People are our key resources.
- Our creativity and commitment to exceed customers' needs and expectations, ensure our future. We are empowered and held accountable for meeting the needs of our customers.
- We understand and define our customer’s current requirements and strive to anticipate their future needs. We view our business as a value-adding system.
- We will at all times conform to the requirements of the relevant Statutory / Regulatory Authorities and Professional Associations.
- Know and Exceed our Clients expectations
- Grow through creating Resources and Innovative Solutions
- Encouraging Proactive behaviour
- Exceed Stakeholders expectations
- Our Customers come First
- We work as one Team
- We act with Integrity and Honesty
- Everyone Contributes, Everyone is Respected
- We get Results
HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY
Al-Futtaim Logistics is a leading third-party logistics service provider in this region and shall foster an atmosphere that focuses on the prevention of incidents and protection of the environment. One of our top organisational goals is the safety, health, and wellbeing of employees, contractors, customers, and the public. We will never compromise on safety, and our jobs should always be performed in a safe manner.
In order to achieve this, we commit:
- To provide and implement formal Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems in compliance with international standards and best practices, which shall lead to accreditation to ISO 45001:2018 (Occupation Health and Safety Management System) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environmental Management System) standards.
- To identify potential Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental risks within Al-Futtaim Logistics by conducting activity-based risk assessments and taking appropriate control measures to reduce the risk to an acceptable level.
- Hierarchy level of controls like elimination, substitution, engineering, and administrative control measures adopted to control the risks to an acceptable level.
- To provide suitable and sufficient Occupational Health and Safety training and awareness programs for Al-Futtaim Logistics employees, enabling them to carry out their jobs safely within Al-Futtaim Logistics’ premises and/or any area where Al-Futtaim Logistics services are provided and where Al-Futtaim Logistics employees are involved.
- Developing an integrated and comprehensive management plan for emergency and crisis situations, with internal and external stakeholders.
- To carry out all our activities in an environmentally sustainable way to avoid, or reduce environmental impact to acceptable levels.
- To prevent/reduce accidents, injuries, and ill health by implementing Occupational Health and Safety management systems and proactive safety precautions.
- To ensure all Occupational Health and Safety accidents and incidents are reported and investigated, to identify the root cause, and to implement measures to prevent similar recurrences in the future.
- To implement appropriate techniques to monitor the Occupational Health and Safety performance of our Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
- To incentivize and encourage staff to promote positive Occupational Health and Safety culture.
- To ensure that all contractors, suppliers, and partners working with us meet or exceed Al-Futtaim Logistics’ Occupational Health and Safety expectations.
- To ensure compliance with legal regulations/other requirements, by working proactively with local authorities.
- To create a safe and healthy working environment; it is mandatory for Al-Futtaim Logistics employees to take ownership within their respective departments to implement the Occupational Health and Safety policy and Management system.
- To continually improve the Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems and Performance.